13 July 2011

TOMORROW!

I can't believe we leave tomorrow!


Almost everything is packed (save toothbrushes and laptops) and we've double (and sometimes triple) checked everything. We may or may not be subconsciously staying up as late as we can so we will sleep late tomorrow so we don't have to wait around all day for our flight (it leaves at 5:00pm).


I think Ransom is depressed. He's moped around all day and is currently sleeping under the covers in our bed without us. I guess he can tell something is about to change. Hopefully he and Brant will have a great two weeks!


Tomorrow we have to finish packing, zip up the bags, eat lunch with my parents, and be at the airport around 3:30. I really can't believe it's almost here. I can only imagine the trip will be even better than I expect. For now, I'm going to attempt to get my husband to go to bed (I think he's a little nervous/excited, so he doesn't want to sleep at all) and spend some QT with my pup.


TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment