11 July 2011

Counting Down

Only 2 days left! (Technically just 43 hours!) Needless to say David and I are pretty excited. We both have busy days ahead of us at work tomorrow. You'd think being busy would be better because we spend less time waiting around to leave, but I think we're both waiting until we get off work tomorrow to get really really excited. I can hardly imagine that Thursday morning I will be in London!


Both of our suitcases are packed (alright, I won't lie, I packed last Wednesday...) and our toiletries, electronics, books, etc are sitting in piles waiting to be packed. I have made hundreds of lists (what to pack, to-do lists before we go, last minute checklists, Wednesday to-do list, etc) and more and more things are getting crossed off (It's so close!!).


Some goals while we're there:
Send postcards to grandparents and parents
Stand on platform 9 and 3/4
Eat at the Eagle and the Child
Drink beer at every meal 
Stop in the middle of the road to take a picture
Blog every day


More to come tomorrow night as the packing is completed and the excitement builds. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow's post is in all caps.

No comments:

Post a Comment