25 August 2011

Books! DVDs! Shelving!

Well, we did a lot more making and a lot less shifting than I originally anticipating, but we have new shelves! Five 8 ft shelves for our books and three 5 ft shelves for our DVDs. Hoorah!

Our bookshelves are so huge we have room for borrowed books (the only books David allows to be stacked),
cute decorations,

and ALL of our Harry Potter and Tolkien books!!
The study (formerly known as Brant's room) is now so clean and organized I just want to hang out in there all the time!

The DVDs are no longer scattered all over the floor and that also makes me extremely happy!

Alright, enough pictures for now! I'm going to go read a book!

4 comments:

  1. Ah! I love it! I can't wait to come over sometime and borrow one of those books. ;) Do you happen to have the Underworld series? Becca tells me they are a must-read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have them (I recommended them to Becca)! Come over and borrow them whenever you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh...you meant Underland. I was confused as to why or how Becca would recommend the Kate Beckinsale vampire-who-bangs-werewolfs series...

    ReplyDelete